Monday, June 11, 2007

Blogger Newbee

Hey Team Wellspring. I am really new at this 'blog' concept so I hope I don't make a fool of myself but here goes... I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone's blogs and comments but could never figure out how to respond to them. Hopefully that will change now, now that we're only a few short weeks away from the event. I am so excited to be a part of this team and connect with old and new faces in Seattle. How time flies and I look forward to hearing where God has taken each of you these past few years. I am amazed how the sport of cycling has really grown in popularity and it seems that now 'everyone' is doing it. Richard, I have to tell you that I am a person who sooooo dislikes fundraising or asking people for donations, but in this case, I have really enjoyed sharing Wellspring with friends and family and as a result, I am getting such a great response. It has been inspiring. I think my legs are spinning that much faster because I have so much love and support in this event. Coodoes to you and the many volunteers that are making this event happen. I am honored to wear the Wellspring jersey and all that it represents!!! See ya on the trail!!
Dyan

1 comment:

CeeFree98 said...

Dyan:

Thanks for yoru post. We are really looking forward to riding together. Good work on challenging yourself in fundraising!

Richard.