Monday, April 23, 2007

couple questions

Whoohoo!! STP... here we come:)

I'm so glad that we're all able to stay in touch. good thing for technology:)

couple questions...

is there anyway that people who aren't using their real names (just email addresses) could introduce themselves. I think i have most of you figured out, but i'm not sure who CeeFree or Tandemtubbies are. Who knows, maybe i just don't know them.

Also, Lyny, remember at BigWhite you had a copy of a possible training schedule. Is there any way you can post that on line. I can't seem to find one anywhere, and it'd be interesting to see.

Well, that's it for now... anyone needing a riding buddy in the fraser valley. I'm in! (Chilliwacks' got some amazing rides!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... so i just figured out who CeeFree is. guess i'm an idiot. hmmm.. maybe he's the person organizing this whole thing???

i'm just glad that biking doesn't require to much intelligence.

CeeFree98 said...

Suzanne. I have no idea how you would know that i was CeeFree98. Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm sure you're smart in other areas :) It's a nickname from highschool. They used to call me CNN Freak. That became CeeFree and then 98 was added when I graduated. Tandem Tubbies is pretty cool. A couple named Gerry and Shirley Malnis from Vernon are riding tandem.

Lynoly said...

yeah, I'll post the training schedule that I have found...but you might not be too happy about it :)

Anonymous said...

Lyn -

Anymore info on the supplements would be killer. What are people using for basic energy for a ride?